How to write to us

Most council services are based at the Civic Centre in Swinton. If you need to write to us, please address your letter to:

Salford City Council
Civic Centre
Chorley Road
M27 5FJ

Other important addresses

If your letter is regarding planning applications or is planning related, please use the following address:

Urban Vision Partnership Limited
Emerson House
Albert Street
M30 0TE

This page was last updated on 17 November 2014

Rate and comment on this page

How do you rate the quality of this page?

This form allows you to give us your opinion on the quality of the content on this page. If you’d like to comment or complain about a council service, please use our complaints, comments and compliments form.

Your comments or email address will not be published on this website and are subject to our privacy statement.

Copyright Salford City Council
Salford City Council, Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, Salford, M27 5AW
GOV.UK - the place to find government services and information
© Copyright Salford City Council 2016.