Popular pages in this section
Salford sits at the heart of the economy of Greater Manchester and is a central driver of economic growth.
More than 8,700 businesses employing over 140,000 people are already located here. And of course Salford is home to one of the UK's most exciting developments: MediaCityUK, the home of the BBC, ITV and numerous independent creative, digital and media businesses.
Locate in Salford is the city's dedicated business support website and provides information on how we can support your sector, help you start a business or advise on moving to the city.
To learn more about the key sectors in Salford, visit Locate in Salford.
The Salford City Mayor's Charter for Employment Standards has recently been launched.
Latest business news
- Telecoms firm hit by £200,000 fine
- Lewis' Moneysupermarket.com sell off yields £25.2m
- Investment boost as re-refinery planned for Wirral
- Zuto chief has foot on gas with £1bn target
- Week Ending: Bruntwood's 'roasted chickens'; Going the extra mile; KPMG in the pitlane
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
Who to contact
- Business Team
- Salford City Council
Map to this location
- 0161 793 2803
This page was last updated on 6 May 2015