Popular pages in this section
Salford sits at the heart of the economy of Greater Manchester and is a central driver of economic growth.
More than 8,200 businesses employing over 130,000 people are already located here. And of course Salford is home to one of the UK's most exciting developments: MediaCityUK, the home of the BBC, ITV and numerous independent creative, digital and media businesses.
Locate in Salford is the city's dedicated business support website and provides information on how we can support your sector, help you start a business or advise on moving to the city.
To learn more about the key sectors in Salford, visit Locate in Salford.
The Salford City Mayor's Charter for Employment Standards has recently been launched.
Latest business news
- Pro-EU backing for Milliband business manifesto
- Ken O'Toole lands MD role at airport
- Airlines boost US capacity and route
- Revenue up, losses down for Outsourcery
- Property round-up: Holy cow, Hotel Gotham ready to open
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
Who to contact
- Business and Funding Team
- Salford City Council
Map to this location
- 0161 793 2803
This page was last updated on 16 December 2014