Popular pages in this section
Salford sits at the heart of the economy of Greater Manchester and is a central driver of economic growth.
More than 7,900 businesses employing over 116,000 people are already located here. And of course Salford is home to one of the UK's most exciting developments: MediaCityUK, the home of the BBC, ITV and numerous independent creative, digital and media businesses.
Locate in Salford is the city's dedicated business support website and provides information on how we can support your sector, help you start a business or advise on moving to the city.
To learn more about the key sectors in Salford, visit Locate in Salford.
Latest business news
- The Hut bolts on fashion brand Coggles
- Rolls Royce strikes £102m engine deal
- Sigma pushes ahead with Norris Green homes
- Bennett Verby hiring amid outsourcing success
- Ex Co-op Bank boss Richardson defiant as he quits board roles
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
Who to contact
- Business and Funding Team
- Salford City Council
Map to this location
- 0161 793 2803
This page was last updated on 13 June 2013