Following consultation with local residents, each neighbourhood area produces their annual community priorities which are agreed at community committee.
The community priorities are agreed along with actions to do something about them. A lead organisation is assigned to take forward each action. The aim is to improve the quality of life and well being of all residents. They help to make sure that new projects and service improvements are appropriate to local areas and that they take account of the unique nature of each neighbourhood.
The community priorities help the community committees decide where to spend their devolved budgets. They also inform how other money coming into the area is spent.
Progress on the delivery of the priorities are monitored by the neighbourhood team and reported back to community committee.
Current community priorities
Copies of each of the eight current community priorities can be downloaded at the bottom of this page. They are updated quarterly to provide information on how progress is being made to achieve each of the actions.
For further information about the community priorities for your neighbourhood, please contact your neighbourhood manager.
- Claremont and Weaste community priorities (Microsoft Word format, 32kb)
- East Salford community priorities 2015 to 2016 (Microsoft Word format, 75kb)
- Eccles community priorities 2013 to 2014 (Microsoft Word format, 28kb)
- Little Hulton and Walkden community priorities (Microsoft Word format, 134kb)
- Ordsall and Langworthy community priorities (Adobe PDF format, 104kb)
- Swinton community priorities 2014 to 2015 (Adobe PDF format, 209kb)
- Worsley and Boothstown community priorities 2013 to 2014 (Microsoft Word format, 61kb)
- Irlam and Cadishead community priorities 2014 to 2015 (Adobe PDF format, 267kb)
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
This page was last updated on 29 January 2015