Complaints, comments or compliments about council services
If you wish to make a complaint, compliment or comment on any of our services, the quickest and easiest way to do so is online. Please see below for other ways to contact us.
At Salford City Council we aim to provide the services you need at the time when you need them. Although we are constantly striving for quality, occasionally we may fall short of the high standards you expect from us.
If you want to comment on any of the services provided, these pages explain what to do. Anyone who uses the city council's services - including children - can make a comment, compliment or complaint.
Please tell us:
- if you feel you have been discriminated against or treated unfairly
- if you feel staff have been rude or impolite
- if you feel there has been unreasonable delay in providing a service
- if you feel the quality of the service provided has been unsatisfactory
Other ways to contact us
You can call us on 0161 909 6540 or you can send an email directly to the area of the council that provides the service.
- Children's Services: Complaints.CS@salford.gov.uk
- Community Health and Social Care: Complaints.CHSC@salford.gov.uk
- Customer and Support Services: Complaints.CSS@salford.gov.uk
- Environmental Services: Complaints.Enviro@salford.gov.uk
- Regeneration: Complaints.Regen@salford.gov.uk
- Urban Vision: Complaints.firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I get help?
You do not have to do this yourself; someone can do so on your behalf and be your representative or spokesperson. This person could be, for example, a relative, or friend, a member of staff or someone from a voluntary agency. The choice is yours.
Complaints about licensed premises
If you would like to complain about licensed premises in Salford, or comment on a proposed licensing application, please see the licence to sell alcohol page.
Comments, compliments and complaints about social care
We need to know what you think about our services so that we can improve them. You may have a concern or a complaint about a service or you may have a comment or compliment to make. We want to hear from you whatever you have to say.
If you have any comments or complaints about our website only, please email email@example.com.
This page was last updated on 16 March 2015