Council, City Mayor and councillors
Votes cast by the people of Salford have elected a City Mayor and put 60 councillors in place to run the affairs of the city. What do you know about the work they carry out on your behalf?
In this section you can find out about the City Mayor, your councillors, the meetings they attend and what decisions they take.
- The City Mayor, Ian Stewart
- Political composition of the council
- List of councillors by name
- List of councillors by electoral ward in the city
- Search for your councillors using your postcode
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
This page was last updated on 24 January 2014