Contact adult social care

If you need more support than your friends and family can give you, or you want information and advice about care and support, Adult Social Care may be able to help.

Please complete our pharmacy survey. It will will help us understand what pharmacy services people use, what services you want and how you feel about access to these services. The survey closes on 5 September.

These pages tell you how Adult Social Care finds out about your needs and arrange care and support services.

Adult social care is now provided by Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust

Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust

More in this section

Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK