Adult care and health
Click on the image to see information about how we can help you. Our guide to support, services and direct payments is also available to download below.
You can also try:
- Disabled Living for everyday living equipment, telephone 0161 607 8200
- Find me good care for local services and reviews
- Salford CAB health and wellbeing information service, telephone 0161 206 0274
From Monday 1 June 2015, a new adult social care provider called Aspire is launched, for services including day services, respite care and adult placement. Contact them on 0161 607 7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest health news
- Bowel surgery death rate 'too high'
- Families speak out over Tawel Fan
- Liberia quarantine after Ebola case
- Cuba stamps out mother-to-child HIV
- NHS wants negligence legal costs capped
From BBC Health News.
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
This page was last updated on 29 May 2015