Adult care and health
Click on the image to see information about how we can help you. Our guide to support, services and direct payments is also available to download below.
You can also try:
- Disabled Living for everyday living equipment, telephone 0161 607 8200
- Find me good care for local services and reviews
- Salford CAB health and wellbeing information service, telephone 0161 206 0274
Latest health news
- Operations hit as doctors strike again
- Record rise in 'NHS dissatisfaction'
- Mental health beds search 'a scandal'
- Flashes of light may stop jet lag
- No safe way to suntan, experts warn
From BBC Health News.
- What is adult social care? (Adobe PDF format, 3.6mb)
- The health and social care pathway (Adobe PDF format, 806kb)
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
This page was last updated on 24 December 2015