Adult care and health
Click on the image to see information about how we can help you. Our guide to support, services and direct payments is also available to download below.
You can also try:
- Disabled Living for everyday living equipment, telephone 0161 607 8200
- Find me good care for local services and reviews
- Salford CAB health and wellbeing information service, telephone 0161 206 0274
From Monday 1 June 2015, a new adult social care provider called Aspire is launched, for services including day services, respite care and adult placement. Contact them on 0161 607 7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest health news
- A&E waiting times 'getting worse'
- Multiple-birth care 'postcode lottery'
- Talking therapy 'eases dental phobia'
- London Ambulance Service 'inadequate'
- One in five children obese in Year 6
From BBC Health News.
- What is adult social care? (Adobe PDF format, 3.6mb)
- The health and social care pathway (Adobe PDF format, 806kb)
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
This page was last updated on 16 October 2015