Adult care and health
Click on the image to see information about how we can help you. Our guide to support, services and direct payments is also available to download below.
You can also try:
- Disabled Living for everyday living equipment, telephone 0161 607 8200
- Find me good care for local services and reviews
- Salford CAB health and wellbeing information service, telephone 0161 206 0274
Latest health news
- Nelson Mandela: Aids campaigner
- Key NHS operations 'being rationed'
- IVF success 'downhill from age 37'
- Vitamin D's disease role queried
- Teenage birth rate down 8% in a year
From BBC Health News.
- Guide to support, services and direct payments (Adobe PDF format, 6.1mb)
- What is adult social care? (Adobe PDF format, 3.7mb)
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
This page was last updated on 8 November 2013