Adult care and health
Click on the image to see information about how we can help you. Our guide to support, services and direct payments is also available to download below.
You can also try:
- Disabled Living for everyday living equipment, telephone 0161 607 8200
- Find me good care for local services and reviews
- Salford CAB health and wellbeing information service, telephone 0161 206 0274
Latest health news
- 'Millions of Ebola vaccines' in 2015
- First transplant of 'dead' heart
- Roman gums 'healthier than ours'
- 'Many exposed' to Mali Ebola girl
- 'Sunshine can slow weight gain'
From BBC Health News.
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
This page was last updated on 24 October 2014