Adult care and health
Click on the image to see information about how we can help you. Our guide to support, services and direct payments is also available to download below.
You can also try:
- Disabled Living for everyday living equipment, telephone 0161 607 8200
- Find me good care for local services and reviews
- Salford CAB health and wellbeing information service, telephone 0161 206 0274
Latest health news
- Hospital infections 'still too high'
- Pensioners could get death estimate
- Warning over bowel cancer screening
- Under 16s 'shut out of safe havens'
- Reprieve for 18 NI care homes
From BBC Health News.
- Guide to support, services and direct payments (Adobe PDF format, 6.1mb)
- What is adult social care? (Adobe PDF format, 3.7mb)
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
This page was last updated on 10 March 2014