Job vacancies at Salford City Council
Salford City Council have teamed up with the other Greater Manchester authorities for a dynamic new recruitment system to improve candidates experience of applying for jobs.
The online system offers many benefits such as:
- Search for jobs at Salford City Council and all the Greater Manchester authorities from one site
- Set up your own profile online and update the details as and when you want to
- Complete your application form online and submit it with a click of a button
- Tired of filling in the same information? Once completed your details can be transferred for other applications
- You will soon be able to track your application through the recruitment process and receive communication from us by email
- Get alerts about new vacancies as and when they come up
- A faster response for the outcome of your application
As part of our commitment to improving equality of opportunity we recognise the disadvantage experienced by disabled people. The two ticks symbol recognises this and we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for jobs.
This page was last updated on 12 July 2013