Housing standards in Salford

Salford City Council aims to ensure that landlords who provide rented accommodation in the city supply a good quality service to their clients. There are a number of documents below, which you can download which prescribe certain standards that need to achieved in private rented accommodation.

If you are a tenant and you feel that there are possible disrepair issues in your rented property, you can contact the housing standards team to discuss your concerns on 0161 793 2545.

Who to contact

Housing Standards Team
Unity House
Chorley Road
M27 5BY
Map to this location
0161 793 2545

This page was last updated on 19 August 2014

Rate and comment on this page

How do you rate the quality of this page?

This form allows you to give us your opinion on the quality of the content on this page. If you’d like to comment or complain about a council service, please use our complaints, comments and compliments form.

Your comments or email address will not be published on this website and are subject to our privacy statement.

Copyright Salford City Council
Salford City Council, Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, Salford, M27 5AW   Telephone 0161 794 4711
GOV.UK - the place to find government services and information

© Copyright Salford City Council 2015.