Adult Gaming Centre (AGC)
Mandatory conditions attached to any Adult Gaming Centre premises licence
1. The summary of the terms and conditions of the premises licence issued under section 164(1)(c) of the 2005 act shall be displayed in a prominent place within the premises.
2. The layout of the premises shall be maintained in accordance with the plan.
3. The premises shall not be used for:
(a) the sale of tickets in a private lottery or customer lottery, or
(b) the sale of tickets in any other lottery in respect of which the sale of tickets on the premises is otherwise prohibited
4. A notice stating that no person under the age of 18 years is permitted to enter the premises shall be displayed in a prominent place at every entrance to the premises.
5. No customer shall be able to access the premises directly from any other premises in respect of which a licence issued under part 8 of the act, or a permit issued under schedule 10, 12 or 13 to the act, has effect.
6. Any ATM made available for use on the premises shall be located in a place that requires any customer who wishes to use it to cease gambling at any gaming machine in order to do so.
7. (1) No alcohol shall be permitted to be consumed on the premises at any time during which facilities for gambling are being provided on the premises.
(2) A notice stating the condition in sub-paragraph (1) shall be displayed in a prominent place at every entrance to the premises.
Plan to accompany applications for a premises licence for an Adult Gaming Centre
An application for a premises licence under section 159 shall be accompanied by a scale plan of the premises to which the application relates which complies with the following provisions of this regulation.
The plan must show:
(a) the extent of the boundary or perimeter of the premises.
(b) where the premises include, or consist of, one or more buildings, the location of any external or internal walls of each such building.
(c) where the premises form part of a building, the location of any external or internal walls of the building which are included in the premises.
(d) where the premises are a vessel or a part of a vessel, the location of any part of the sides of the vessel, and of any internal walls of the vessel, which are included in the premises.
(e) the location of each point of entry to and exit from the premises, including in each case a description of the place from which entry is made or to which the exit leads.
(f) The location and extent of any part of the premises in which gaming machines will be made available for use in reliance on the licence.
This page was last updated on 8 May 2013