Other memberships

The council pays allowances to the members representing it on the Greater Manchester Waste Disposal Authority and the Transport for Greater Manchester Committee:

  • Greater Manchester Waste Disposal Authority: £2,167.68 per year
  • Transport for Greater Manchester Committee: £3,948.36 per year

Allowances may be payable to members representing the council on other bodies, such as those listed below, and if so these are paid either directly by the respective authority/body or by the council on their behalf: 

  • Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Authority  
  • Local Government Association

This page was last updated on 13 January 2015

Rate and comment on this page

How do you rate the quality of this page?

This form allows you to give us your opinion on the quality of the content on this page. If you’d like to comment or complain about a council service, please use our complaints, comments and compliments form.

Your comments or email address will not be published on this website and are subject to our privacy statement.

Copyright Salford City Council
Salford City Council, Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, Salford, M27 5AW
GOV.UK - the place to find government services and information

© Copyright Salford City Council 2016.