Are you an owner or a landlord with an empty property

If you are a private landlord or an owner of a property which is empty, Salford City Council would like to engage your help with an important issue.

Empty properties are a matter of great concern to the local authority as they not only represent a loss of the owner's investment, but also a loss of resource to the community.

In view of these concerns, our aim is to assist you to bring the property back into residential use.

It is our intention to work alongside owners of empty properties on a voluntary basis and provide assistance where possible.

You can download a copy of the empty properties questionnaire and return it to the address below, or you can complete the empty properties questionnaire online.

Downloadable documents

If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.

Who to contact

Empty Property Team
Unity House
Chorley Road
M27 5AW
Map to this location
0161 793 3350

This page was last updated on 1 July 2014

Rate and comment on this page

How do you rate the quality of this page?

This form allows you to give us your opinion on the quality of the content on this page. If you’d like to comment or complain about a council service, please use our complaints, comments and compliments form.

Your comments or email address will not be published on this website and are subject to our privacy statement.

Copyright Salford City Council
Salford City Council, Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, Salford, M27 5AW
GOV.UK - the place to find government services and information
© Copyright Salford City Council 2016.