Residential development and land supply report
The residential development and land supply report provides detailed data on the following issues:
- additions to the housing stock
- reductions to the housing stock
- net change to the housing stock
- past development trends
- the number of dwellings with extant planning permission
The latest data provides details of residential completions in Salford between 1 April 2013 and 31 March 2014, along with extant planning permissions and remaining unitary development plan housing allocations at 31 March 2014. This is available to download below.
Monitoring reports for earlier time periods are also available to download below.
- 2013 to 2014 residential development monitoring report (Adobe PDF format, 149kb)
- 2012 to 2013 residential development monitoring report (Adobe PDF format, 786kb)
- 2011 to 2012 residential development monitoring report (Adobe PDF format, 116kb)
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
Who to contact
- Spatial Planning
- Salford City Council
Map to this location
- 0161 793 3782
This page was last updated on 9 September 2014