Residential development and land supply report
The residential development and land supply report provides detailed data on the following issues:
- additions to the housing stock
- reductions to the housing stock
- net change to the housing stock
- past development trends
- the number of dwellings with extant planning permission
The latest data provides details of residential completions in Salford between 1 April 2012 and 31 March 2013, along with extant planning permissions and remaining unitary development plan housing allocations at 31 March 2013. This is available to download below.
The previous monitoring report covering the period between 1 April 2011 and 31 March 2012 is also available to download.
- 2012 to 2013 residential development monitoring report (Adobe PDF format, 786kb)
- 2011 to 2012 residential development monitoring report (Adobe PDF format, 116kb)
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
Who to contact
- Spatial Planning
- Salford City Council
Map to this location
- 0161 793 3782
This page was last updated on 18 October 2013