Accurate record keeping in care
Venue: Frontier House, Merchants Quay, Salford, M50 3ST
Duration: 1 Day
To look comprehensively at the use of information: collecting and receiving, passing it on and recording of this information.
Have the knowledge and understanding to:
- Be able to collect and receive information, ensuring it is accurate and reliable
- Ensure that information is passed on in the appropriate method so that it is received correctly
- Uphold confidentiality with respect to information by knowing and following legislation and policies in the workplace
- Know when information must be passed on
- Know how to make records and reports which satisfy all criteria for use
- Know why records and reports must be made
- Know how to retrieve and return records
- Be aware of who has access to records in the workplace
- Understand the issue of accountability in relation to record keeping
Please use our online form to book a place on this course.
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
This page was last updated on 20 December 2011