The 'submit documentation' link at the bottom of the page can be used to securely send the following documents:
- Referral form for Children's Services
This referral form can be used in two ways:
- Referring for support from early intervention and prevention
- Referring to request a service from children's social care
- CAF form
Document completed with family as part of conducting a common assessment process
- CAF review and closure form
A form to review the CAF every four to twelve weeks after completing the CAF at level 2.
- TAC meeting invitation
A blank template to use when inviting professionals to a TAC meeting
- Education welfare referral form
A form completed by school or other setting to request support from the EWO service on issues around attendance or other issues families may experience with school
- Referral form for Stop Smoking Service
Referral form to be completed when sending a referral to Salford Stop Smoking Service
- Referral form to report adult abuse or suspected adult abuse (SG1)
If you have any safeguarding queries, please call the Bridge Partnership on 0161 603 4500.
If you have any queries around early intervention and prevention services, please ring 0161 603 4239.
How to send us your forms
Click the 'submit documentation' link below and you will be asked to enter your first and last name, telephone number, email address and the child, family or adult's name in the appropriate boxes. Completing all of these boxes is mandatory. A confirmation email will be sent to the address provided and the child or family name will be used to assist matching of the documentation to the child's records.
Where you are submitting other documents such as a child or young person's views on the CAF and TAC process, the CAF stress factors sheet or the youth offending teams ASSET assessment please submit these documents by pressing the CAF radio button and attach as normal.
- Select which of the documents you are sending by clicking in the appropriate radio button
- Clicking on the 'next' button will then take you to a further page where you can upload the relevant documents
- Finally, click the 'send documents' button to complete the secure upload and sending of your documentation
- You will then receive a confirmation email to your inbox which contains appropriate instructions
- CAF form (Microsoft Word format, 394kb)
- CAF review and closure form (Microsoft Word format, 252kb)
- TAC meeting invitation (Microsoft Word format, 258kb)
- Education welfare referral form (Microsoft Word format, 85kb)
- Referral form for Children's Services (Microsoft Word format, 82kb)
- Referral form for Stop Smoking Services (Microsoft Word format, 63kb)
- Signs of safety report template - initial child protection case conference (Microsoft Word format, 334kb)
- Signs of safety report template - review child protection case conference (Microsoft Word format, 334kb)
- SG1 - Notification of alleged adult abuse (Microsoft Word format, 242kb)
- Housing standards checklist for privately rented properties 2014 (Microsoft Word format, 188kb)
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
This page was last updated on 6 January 2016