The Landscape Design Group of Urban Vision has been a major force in the redevelopment and regeneration of urban areas. As city land prices are at a premium, high quality landscapes are a priority for any new development. Careful planning and robust detailing combined with stylish design can revitalise an area.
Examples of the type of work carried out are as follows:
- design of open space surrounding Trinity Bridge, a footbridge linking Salford and Manchester designed by Santiago Calatrava
- project management and landscape design for the redevelopment of Eccles Town Centre·
- first phase of environmental improvements to Salford Central railway station
- redesign of church grounds to provide more accessible and attractive public space
- public squares
- public realm handbooks
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
Who to contact
- Perry Twigg
- Urban Vision Partnership Limited
The Landscape Design Group
Map to this location
- 0161 779 6053
This page was last updated on 9 May 2011