2 Smith Street
Map of location
Buses are situated on the main road directly outside the centre, there is also a train station located on Walkden Road.
There is a free car park behind the building.
For enquiries about Salford City Council, NHS services and library services at Walkden Gateway, please telephone 0161 909 6518.
- Monday to Thursday from 8am to 10pm
- Friday from 8am to 7.30pm
- Saturday from 9am to 1pm
- Accessible toilets on all floors with a hoist in the ground floor toilet
- Automatic door at the main entrance
- Hearing loop at the ground floor reception
- Higher and lower counters at the ground floor reception
- Lifts to all floors
- Portable hearing loop available
- Four bays for disabled parking at the rear of the building
What's on offer:
- Internet access including Wi-Fi
- Printing and scanning
This state of the art, health and social care complex is situated in the centre of Walkden, opposite the Ellesmere shopping centre. It offers both NHS and Salford City Council services under one roof, the first centre of this type in the UK.
- The partners involved in building this centre were:
- MAST LIFT Co
- Salford City Council
- Salford Primary Care Trust
This page was last updated on 14 March 2016