The Court House, Worsley
The Court House is an ideal venue for weddings, parties, meetings and exhibitions with two suites to suit all your requirements.
Parking for guests is available opposite the venue.
- The Oak Room is available as an extension of the main hall for larger parties
- Licensed to hold civil wedding ceremonies
- Parking spaces for up to 60 vehicles opposite the venue (chargeable Monday and Friday from 8.00am to 6.00pm)
- Dance floor and stage
- Minstrels' gallery
- Ground floor access
There are three hire options
- Catered - This is where our Citywide staff provide the catering
- Room only - This is where there is no catering at all on the premises
- Self-catering - where you provide your own catering
Room hire charges
For full details please download our charges at the bottom of this page:
- General hire charges - meetings, conferences, parties, evening wedding receptions, christenings, etc
- Wedding hire charges - all day wedding receptions with or without the ceremony and ceremony only
- Self-catered hire charges - all functions
- Dinner: 80
- Buffet dance: 140
- Theatre seating: 100
A floor plan can be downloaded from this page which gives details including dimensions, lighting, power, sound, etc.
Directions to The Court House, Worsley
The Court House is situated on a main bus route from Manchester and is located approximately two miles from Walkden train station. For further information, contact Greater Manchester Bus and Rail Services on 0871 200 2233 or Transport for Greater Manchester. For further information about how to get to The Court House, Worsley, download our directions below.
Conditions of letting
For full details download our conditions of letting below.
We have a wedding package available Monday to Friday at The Court House, Worsley for £2,200 - subject to availability. Full details can be downloaded from the bottom of this page.
Make a booking
If you are interesed in making a booking please contact us on 0161 737 6277 to check availability.
The Court House
Telephone: 0161 737 6277
Fax: 0161 745 9973
Enjoy these images of the inside and outside of the Grade II listed building.
- General hire charges (Adobe PDF format, 75kb)
- Wedding hire charges (Adobe PDF format, 54kb)
- Self-catering hire charges (Adobe PDF format, 69kb)
- Menu selector (Adobe PDF format, 113kb)
- Set menu selector (Adobe PDF format, 100kb)
- Buffet selector (Adobe PDF format, 108kb)
- Wine list and drinks packages (Adobe PDF format, 44kb)
- Wedding package (Adobe PDF format, 38kb)
- Business selector (Adobe PDF format, 51kb)
- Directions to our venues (Adobe PDF format, 100kb)
- Floor-plan (Adobe PDF format, 64kb)
- Conditions of letting (Microsoft Word format, 147kb)
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
This page was last updated on 27 February 2015