Health services for children and young people with SEN or disabilities

Here in Salford, the hospital, GPs, the council and other health providers are all working together to provide the best possible healthcare for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities.

This section gives you information about the services available and tells you how you can get help from them. Simply click on the relevant links below.

For information about your child's:

For information about services to help your child:

Did you know Salford has its very own health and wellbeing website - MyCity Health. It brings together local information, advice and support for people of all ages who live in Salford.

This page was last updated on 21 November 2017