Main reception number for Dr Loomba's practice is 0161 211 7175.
Surgery opening times
- Monday: 8.30am to 6.30pm
- Tuesday: 8.30am to 6.30pm
- Wednesday: 8.30am to 12.30pm
- Thursday: 8.30am to 6.30pm
- Friday: 8.30am to 6.30pm
- Monday: 8.30am to 10.30am and 4.30pm to 6.00pm
- Tuesday: 8.30am to 10.30am and 6.30pm to 8.00pm
- Wednesday: 10.30am to 12.00pm
- Thursday: 8.30am to 10.30am and 4.00pm to 6.00pm
- Friday: 8.30am to 10.30am and 4.00pm to 6.00pm
Reception opening times
- Monday: 8.00am to 6.30pm
- Tuesday: 8.00am to 6.30pm
- Wednesday: 8.00am to 12.00pm
- Thursday: 8.00am to 6.30pm
- Friday: 8.00am to 6.30pm
- Monday: 9.00am to 12.00pm
- Tuesday: 4.00pm to 7.00pm
- Wednesday: 9.00am to 12.00pm
- Thursday: 8.30am to 12.00pm
- Friday: 8.30pm to 12.00pm
We only see people by appointment in order to give everyone enough time with the doctor. The appointment will be on the same day if you feel your medical condition cannot wait. Please ring to cancel if you cannot keep your appointment as someone else will want it.
Home visits are for people who are not well enough to come to the surgery. Please telephone before 10.30am. The receptionist will ask why you require a home visit to help the doctor assess the urgency of the visit. The doctor may telephone you for further information.
Out of hours
Please ring 111 if you need to contact a doctor outside of the usual surgery hours.