The Court House is an ideal conference/banqueting facility with two suites to suit all your requirements.
Parking for guests is available opposite the venue
- The Oak Room is available as an extension of the main hall for larger parties
- Licensed to hold civil wedding ceremonies
- Parking spaces for up to 60 vehicles opposite the venue (chargeable Monday and Friday from 8am to 6pm)
- Dance floor and stage
- Minstrels' gallery
- Ground floor access
There are three hire options
- Catered - This is where our Citywide staff provide the catering
- Room only - This is where there is no catering at all on the premises
- Self-catering - where you provide your own catering
Room hire charges
For full details please download our charges at the bottom of this page:
- General hire charges - meetings, conferences, parties, evening wedding receptions, christenings, etc
- Wedding hire charges - all day wedding receptions with or without the ceremony and ceremony only
- Self-catered hire charges - all functions
- Dinner: 80
- Buffet dance: 140
- Theatre seating: 100
A floor plan can be downloaded from this page which gives details including dimensions, lighting, power, sound, etc.
Directions to The Court House, Worsley
The Court House is situated on a main bus route from Manchester and is located approximately two miles from Walkden train station. For further information, contact Greater Manchester Bus and Rail Services on 0871 200 2233 or Transport for Greater Manchester. For further information about how to get to The Court House, Worsley, download our directions below.
Conditions of letting
For full details download our conditions of letting below.
We have a wedding package available Monday to Friday at The Court House, Worsley for £2,200 - subject to availability. Full details can be downloaded from the bottom of this page.
Make a booking
If you are interesed in making a booking please contact us on 0161 793 3670 to check availability.
Enjoy these images of the inside and outside of the Grade II listed building.
- Wedding package (Adobe PDF format, 43kb)
- Celebrations and weddings brochure (Adobe PDF format, 866kb)
- Wedding reception room hire charges (Adobe PDF format, 54kb)
- General room hire charges (Adobe PDF format, 75kb)
- Meetings and conferences brochure (Adobe PDF format, 1.1mb)
- Floor plan (Adobe PDF format, 64kb)
- Directions (Adobe PDF format, 161kb)
- Self-catered room hire charges (Adobe PDF format, 69kb)
- Conditions of letting (Microsoft Word format, 147kb)
- Menu selector (Adobe PDF format, 51kb)
- Set menu selector (Adobe PDF format, 56kb)
- Buffet selector (Adobe PDF format, 51kb)
- Business selector (Adobe PDF format, 51kb)
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
Who to contact
The Court House
Map to this location
- 0161 793 3670
This page was last updated on 5 April 2017