Paying for care and support

Before you buy care services, you may want to look at other options which can cost less and help you stay independent.

If you have savings, work pensions or own your home, you should get financial advice.

Help paying for services 

If we assess that you are eligible for care and support then Salford City Council may be able to help pay for services. Staff in the council's Charging Assessment team will need to ask you about your financial situation to work out how much they can help you.

They will also make sure that you are claiming all the benefits you are entitled to.