Continuing your education

Learning shouldn't stop after leaving high school. Businesses want to employ people that have both experience and qualifications to do the job. 

There are lots of ways to continue your learning and education such as going to college, or doing an apprenticeship or traineeship. 

Options are:

UCAS is a service that you can use to apply for post 16 education, whether this be college, apprenticeship or traineeship. 

Salford year 11 students are pre-registered to the service so that they can use it to continue their learning or gain more qualifications. However, you can apply for an account yourself through your school or by emailing

You can still search the website without an account but you will need one to apply.  

You can use the apprenticeship site to search and apply for apprenticeships across the UK. 

Higher education: 

Post-16 education and training

Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK