The licensing authority must publish online, current application relating to premises made under the Licensing Act 2003.
Applications stay online for a period of 28 days, during which time representations can be made by writing to the licensing section at the address below or by completing our online form below.
Make a representation now
Further details about the following application
Flat 6 Moorhill Court
494 Bury New Road
This is an application for online sales, the alcohol will only be on the premises above for a short space of time. It will be delivered to the address then taken and distributed from an Amazon warehouse.
The times have been amended to 24 hours as orders can be placed at any time.
The applicant has also agreed with Trading Standards the conditions below to be added to the application:
- A description will be added on online alcohol listings that sales will not be made to persons under the age of 18.
- Online age verification will be undertaken for new customers to ensure that they are at least 18 years of age.
- Age verification will be requested on delivery if the recipient appears to be under the age of 25.
- Application for a premises licence for The Lyndale Pool and Snooker Club, First Floor, 84-86 Church Street,
Eccles, M30 0DA - end of representation period is 27 December 2019 at 4pm (Adobe PDF format, 323kb)
- Application for a premises licence for ShinDigger Brewing Co, Unit 11, Springfield Lane, Salford, M3 7JN - end of representation period is 26 December 2019 at 4pm (Adobe PDF format, 9kb)
- Application for a premises licence for Extra Local Mini Supermarket, 'Shop 2 at' 621-629 Liverpool Road, Irlam M44 5BE - end of representation period is 11 December 2019 at 4pm (Adobe PDF format, 198kb)
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
Who to contact
Remember you can contact us quicker, easier, better online.
Contact us online
- Licensing Section
Map to this location
- 0161 925 1080
This page was last updated on 11 December 2019