The licensing authority must publish online, current applications relating to premises made under the Licensing Act 2003.
Applications stay online for a period of 28 days, during which time representations can be made by writing to the licensing section at the address below or by completing our online form below.
Make a representation now
Current applications for new premises licences
- Broughton Cricket And Rugby Union Football Club, Yew Street, Salford, M7 2HL. End of representation date is 23 May 2021.
- Lidl Great Britain Limited, Mocha Parade, Salford, M7 1QE. End of representation date is 27 May 2021.
- Guarara Chops, 54 Manchester Road West, Little Hulton, M38 9US. End of representation date is 2 June 2021.
- Magazin Ltd, Unit 20, Willan Industrial Estate, Vere Street, M50 2GR. End of representation date is 3 June 2021.
- Blackfriars Mcr Limited, 41 Blackfriars Road, Salford, M3 7DB. End of representation date is 7 June 2021.
- Papa John’s, 25 Swinton Hall Road, Swinton, M27 4BL. End of representation date is 10 June 2021.
- Krown Burgers and Shakes, 319 Lower Broughton Road, Salford, M7 2LH. End of representation date is 11 June 2021.
- Hug in a Mug, Unit 2 Old Co-Op Building, High Street, Worsley, M28 3JH. End of representation date is 14 June 2021.
Current application to vary a premises licence
Who to contact
Remember you can contact us quicker, easier, better online.
Contact us online
- Licensing Section
Map to this location
- 0161 925 1080
This page was last updated on 17 May 2021