Salford’s cycling and walking forum is an opportunity for those with a local interest in cycling and walking to share their ideas and make suggestions for improvements or new routes to talk about initiatives they are involved in.
To be added to the forum mailing list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next meeting will take place between 6pm and 7.30pm on Monday 11 March at Maxwell Lower Hall, University of Salford.
The agenda is:
- Salford schemes update and technical session discussion – Catriona Swanson, Salford City Council
- Walk Ride GM update – Nick Hubble and Helen Pidd, Walk Ride GM
- Air quality and school streets - Pete Abel, Manchester Friends of the Earth
- Play streets - Carragh Teague, Transport for Greater Manchester
- Recreational Walking - Louise Robbins and Beth Sutcliffe, GM Moving
- Salford Pedal Away update - Rob Salt, Cycling Projects
- Introduction from the new chair and discussion about future meetings – Cllr Laura Edwards
This page was last updated on 8 March 2019