Guidelines for Bouncy Castle suppliers wanting to operate in Salford’s parks and green spaces.
There are five documents we will want to see:
- Correspondence showing your full name or company name along with address and contact details.
- Your public liability insurance document (minimum £5 million). Your insurance documents must be in your or your company’s name and list the name of your bouncy castle/inflatable unit being used at the venue you are booked to attend.
- The current, in date Amusement Device Inspection Procedures Scheme (ADIP) certificate
or Pertexa Inflatable Play Accreditation (PIPA) for each bouncy castle/inflatable unit.
- Your event risk assessment covering all hazards your unit may bring to the venue covering:
- noise, mechanical and electrical hazards
- control behaviour of children using the unit, reducing injury, use of barriers
- weather conditions, additional anchor points
- Your method statement a short statement on how you will operate at this venue in Salford:
- staffing levels
- safety checks
- installations checks/check list
- safe levels of operation in wind and weather conditions
This page was last updated on 11 May 2016