Event suppliers

Guidelines for Bouncy Castle suppliers wanting to operate in Salford’s parks and green spaces.

There are five documents we will want to see:

  1. Correspondence showing your full name or company name along with address and contact details.
  2. Your public liability insurance document (minimum £5 million). Your insurance documents  must be in your or your company’s name and list the name of your bouncy castle/inflatable unit being used at the venue you are booked to attend.
  3. The current, in date Amusement Device Inspection Procedures Scheme (ADIP) certificate
    or Pertexa Inflatable Play Accreditation (PIPA) for each bouncy castle/inflatable unit.
  4. Your event risk assessment covering all hazards your unit may bring to the venue covering:
    • noise, mechanical and electrical hazards
    • control behaviour of children using the unit, reducing injury, use of  barriers
    • weather conditions, additional anchor points 
  1. Your method statement a short statement on how you will operate at this venue in Salford:
    • staffing levels
    • safety checks
    • installations checks/check list
    • safe levels of operation in wind and weather conditions

This page was last updated on 11 May 2016

Organising an event in a park or open space

Rate this page