We are asking Salford businesses if they can donate any unused Personal Protective Equipment they have in stock.
This is for the council and our partner workforce to use where needed to maintain essential services. Please could you let us know if have any of the following equipment:
- Gloves, examination, nitrile, powder-free, non-sterile. (e.g. minimum 230mm total length. Sizes, S, M, L). They need to be to the following (or equivalent) standards:
- EU MDD Directive 93/42/EEC Category III
- EU PPE Regulation 2016/425 Category III
- EN 455
- EN 374
- ANSI/ISEA 105
- ASTM D6319
- Medical mask, good breathability, internal and external faces should be clearly identified. They need to be to the following standards:
- EU MDD Directive 93/42/EEC Category III, or equivalent
- EN 14683 Type II, IR, IIR
- ASTM F2100 minimum Level 1 or equivalent
- Alcohol-based hand rub bottle - 100ml and 500ml
- Disposable plastic aprons
To arrange delivery please contact Paul Dyson on firstname.lastname@example.org.