Rapid testing sites in Salford

You can book a rapid test at one of our centres listed below, or go along and collect two boxes of home testing kits.

Where's are our rapid test centres?

Salford Civic Centre (Portacabins, Salford Civic Centre staff car park, Partington Lane, Swinton M27 5DA) - 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday

Winders Way, Frederick Road, Salford, M6 6AR - 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday and 11am to 3pm Saturday to Sunday

How to make booking a test quicker and easier

If you have a Salford customer account you can save time booking your appointment, your personal details will automatically display if you are logged into your account. Click the following link to login and be taken to the booking form, login to your account.

If you don't have an account

When you complete the booking form you'll be given an opportunity to create an account.

Or you can register for an account here, it only takes a few minutes to set up.

Book your rapid coronavirus test

Re-arranging an appointment

If you have already booked a rapid test but now wish to cancel or re-arrange the appointment please email your details to covidtest@salford.gov.uk.

IMPORTANT: Please do not book a rapid coronavirus test if any of the following applies:

  • You feel unwell or you have symptoms of coronavirus, such as a high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. If you start to show any of these symptoms, it is really important that you and your close contacts self-isolate and you book a free COVID-19 test.
  • You are self-isolating for ten days because you have already tested positive or you've been in close contact to someone with coronavirus.
  • You are under the age of 16. At present, we will not be testing young adults and children. Please note that under 16s are also not permitted to attend rapid COVID testing centres unless they are a young carer.
  • You have recently returned from abroad and want a test to shorten your self-isolation. You need to book a test through the Test to Release for international travel scheme instead.
Rate this page