The Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA) looks at the current provision of pharmaceutical services across Salford and whether this meets the needs of the population.
It also identifies any potential gaps in service delivery. The PNA will be used by NHS England to help decide whether to approve applications for new pharmacies.
The full assessment document is available to download. If pharmacy provision or population health needs change in Salford then supplementary statements to this PNA will also be published.
Find your nearest pharmacy by postcode.
- Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment supplementary statement (Adobe PDF format, 195kb)
- Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment summary (Adobe PDF format, 709kb)
- Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment report (Adobe PDF format, 10.9mb)
- Appendix 1 - pharmacy service descriptions (Adobe PDF format, 344kb)
- Appendix 2 - 60 day consultation plan (Adobe PDF format, 423kb)
- Appendix 3 - consultation analysis (Microsoft Excel format, 315kb)
- Appendix 4 - pharmacies by ward (Adobe PDF format, 308kb)
- Appendix 5a - contractor survey results analysis (Adobe PDF format, 1.7mb)
- Appendix 5b - contractor questionnaire (Adobe PDF format, 253kb)
- Appendix 6 - locally commissioned services (Adobe PDF format, 436kb)
- Appendix 7a - public survey results analysis (Adobe PDF format, 2.3mb)
- Appendix 7b - public questionnaire (Adobe PDF format, 581kb)
- Appendix 8 - opening hours of contractors (Adobe PDF format, 591kb)
- Appendix 9 - glossary (Adobe PDF format, 181kb)
- Appendix 10 - community impact assessment screening (Adobe PDF format, 249kb)
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
This page was last updated on 3 October 2017