Salford City Council is responsible for keeping a register of enforcement and stop notices.
The register contains:
- details of notices issued by us since 2008
- the address of the property to which the notice relates (alphabetical order)
- a description of the breach of planning control
- date the notice was issued/served
- details of the type of notice issued (eg breach of condition notice, enforcement notice, listed building consent notice)
- date the notice was complied with
All planning enforcement registers are available to view at Urban Vision, Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, M27 5AS from Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.30am and 4.30pm.
This page was last updated on 13 January 2017