COVID winter 2021 voucher information:
If you received COVID summer 2021 vouchers for the six week school summer holidays, you will receive vouchers mid-November 2021, that will cover following three school holiday periods:
- October 2021 half term
- Christmas break
- February 2022 half term
If you haven’t previously received COVID vouchers, you will need to submit a new application using the form below.
COVID winter 2021 voucher application for children not attending a state school or academy
- New applications received between 6 November 2021 and 17 December 2021 will be eligible to receive vouchers for the Christmas break and February 2022 half term.
- New applications received between 18 December 2021 and 18 February 2022 will be eligible to receive vouchers for the February 2022 half term.
To claim families must be in receipt one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit only with and income under £16,190 (please note, if any of your tax credit award is made of any amount of Working Tax credit then you are not eligible for Free School Meals)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit (not working)
- Universal Credit (working) where earnings reported by your employer, for one payment period, should be no more than £616.67.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
Please call Spirit of Salford 0800 952 1000 if you require support, for example with digital access.