Freedom of Information, who to contact

Assistance in respect of the authority's scheme can be obtained by visiting one of our libraries or information points detailed below:

See the locations of all the libraries in Salford. Or you can visit:

Civic Centre
Chorley Road, Swinton

Who to contact at the council

The corporate information officer has responsibility for this scheme on behalf of the council:

Corporate Information Officer
Legal and Governance
Corporate Business
Salford City Council
Civic Centre
Chorley Road
M27 5DA

This page was last updated on 8 June 2016

Rate this page