The Executive Lead Member for Finance and Support Services is Councillor Bill Hinds.
Corporate Business plays a critical role in ensuring the council is able to deliver efficient and effective day to day operational services, transformation and service improvement, which improve the quality of life for people in Salford.
We will support the council through:
- Maintaining improvements in accessibility for our customers to key front line services
- Ensuring that satisfactory arrangements are in place to balance the books
- Driving transformation through collaboration at a local and city region level
- Ensuring that a fundamental element of our approach will be to maximise the council's organisational capacity through full use of our people, our technology and other key assets
Departments of Corporate Business are:
- Customer services:
- Customer Contact Centre - implementation and operation
- Gateway Centres - implementation and operation
- Social inclusion and community telematics
- risk management
- Human resources
- ICT services