We’d love to know what you thought about Salford’s Big Day Out 2019.
Complete the survey
If you came along to Salford’s Big Day Out on 14 September 2019, let us know what you thought of the event by completing our online survey. You could win a £25 restaurant voucher! We’ve got two vouchers to the value of £25 each to give away. One for That Burger Place and one for Puccini, both restaurants based in Swinton, Salford.
Our online survey only takes a few minutes to fill out and every person that completes it will be entered into our fabulous prize draw to win one of the vouchers.
Hurry though, the survey closes at 12 noon on Friday 18 October 2019.
Don’t forget to complete the survey.
Complete the survey
Terms and conditions for prize draw
- The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is free to enter and open to people aged 18 and over who provides their name, address, telephone number and email address after completing the survey.
- The opportunity to complete the survey and enter the prize draw closes at noon on Friday 18 October 2019.
- Employees or agencies of Salford City Council ("SCC", "We") or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the survey and submit your name, address, telephone number and email address. No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- SCC accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by SCC.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is noon on Friday 18 October 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Two winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 28 October 2019.
- One winner will receive a voucher to the value of £25 to use at That Burger Place, 4 Dumbell Street, Swinton, Salford M27 6FP. One winner will receive a voucher to the value of £25 to use at Puccini’s Pizzeria e Ristorante, Chorley Rd, Swinton, Manchester M27 4AE.
- SCC accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the restaurant).
- The winner will be notified by either a telephone call or email on or before 29 November 2019 and must confirm their address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to SCC within 14 days of being notified by SCC, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and SCC shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and SCC shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by SCC by registered post.
- The name of the winners will not be disclosed.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- SCC retains the right to substitute either prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Either winner will not be required to take part in promotional activity.
- SCC accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. SCC further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of SCC for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- SCC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of SCC in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- SCC shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Salford City Council, Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, Salford M27 5AW.
This page was last updated on 14 September 2019