Salford City Council offers 'extra care' services for older customers or customers with a disability or serious illness.
The services we offer include:
- Talking bills - we can phone you with details of your bill before we send it to you.
- Large print - we can send out your documentation out in large print.
- Braille - we can send out your documentation in Braille.
- Web chat - you can chat online with one of customer services officers during office hours via our website.
- Social media - you can contact us on our dedicated Twitter account, @SalfordCCHelp or via Facebook.
- Home visits - if you require a member of our staff to visit you at home to help complete any documents or if you require more detailed explanations about our services, we will be happy to do this.
- Nominee scheme - if you wish, we will send all documentation to a friend or relative.
If you would like to register for any of these extra care services please use our council tax enquiry form letting us know which services you would like to use.