Advice for people living in tower blocks

Following the tragic event at Grenfell in London, we are working with landlords and others to provide information and reassurance to people living in high-rise blocks of flats.

Pendleton Together manage housing on behalf of Salford City Council in the Pendleton area and we are working closely together to ensure that this housing has the highest standards of fire safety. For more information please see Pendleton Together's website.

If you live in another high-rise tower block and are concerned about your building, you can get advice and information using these contact details.

Registered housing providers

If you live in a flat in a tower block managed by a registered housing provider, please contact them directly.

Privately owned blocks

If you own your own flat, or rent a flat, in a high-rise tower block owned by a private landlord you can contact the Fire Service for advice on 0800 555 815.

Downloadable documents

If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.

Rate this page