In Greater Manchester, the Greater Manchester Combined Authority (GMCA) is the enforcing authority for the Explosives Regulations 2014, which includes the storage of fireworks.

If you are seeking a licence to store fireworks, you can find relevant information on the application process on Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service's website.

Rate this page