How to sign up, join the supporter network and become accredited
Salford employers based or working in the city are encouraged to sign up to the charter as:
- Charter Supporter - employers can choose which pledges they will take action on, when applying for supporter status and outline the steps they will take to deliver those actions. We will reward your commitment with a certificate you can share with your workforce.
- Charter Mark - employers can apply for the Charter Mark only if they are an accredited Living wage Employer and if they have met all the pledges, they can then apply for the full Charter Mark
Full accreditation demonstrates an employer's commitment to delivering the highest employment standards in Salford.
Applications are considered by an independent panel during the year. The deadline for applications is 31 May and 30 September 2021.
Before you start
What you will need in order to complete the expression of interest form.
- Your business name
- Website address and supply company logo in (Please note your logo should be in jpeg or eps format, full colour, 300dpi and preferably at least 50kb)
- Employment sector
- Total number of employees
- How many employees are Salford residents?
- Legal status of the business
- Decide and outline which standards you are committing to and give brief details on the steps that will be taken to enable delivery
Complete the expression of interest form for the City Mayor's Employment Charter