How to sign up, join the supporter network and become accredited
Salford employers based or working in the city are encouraged to sign up to the charter as:
- Charter Supporter - employers can choose which pledges they will take action on, when applying for supporter status and outline the steps they will take to deliver those actions. We will reward your commitment with a certificate you can share with your workforce.
Before you start
What you will need in order to complete the expression of interest form.
- Your business name
- Website address and supply company logo in (Please note your logo should be in jpeg or eps format, full colour, 300dpi and preferably at least 50kb)
- Employment sector
- Total number of employees
- How many employees are Salford residents?
- Legal status of the business
- Decide and outline which standards you are committing to and give brief details on the steps that will be taken to enable delivery
Complete the expression of interest form for the City Mayor's Employment Charter
This page was last updated on 21 March 2023