This new workshop will equip you with the skills and knowledge to identify missing benefits for older or disabled people and their carers.
- What is pension age?
- How to check for pension credit entitlement
- The difference between Attendance Allowance, Disability Living Allowance and Personal independence payment
- What to check for when health deteriorates
- Benefits when moving in or out of residential care or hospital
- Benefits when a partner dies
- What can carer’s of disabled people claim and how it can affect the disabled person’s benefit
- Checking for unclaimed housing benefit and council tax reduction
- Who to contact in DWP
- How to access other support
We will be running our next programme of welfare reform workshops from January 2019. If you would like one of the workshops or a bespoke workshop for your team then please contact Debbie.email@example.com for details.
This page was last updated on 4 August 2016