Emergency scheme

I am a carer card

The carers emergency scheme keeps the person you care for safe, if something happens to you.

If you have an emergency, a phone call means that help for the person you care for, will be arranged.

Fill in the form about the person you care for and list two people who can provide care in an emergency. Then send the form to

Salford Care on Call
Humphrey Booth Resource Centre
16 - 18 Worsley Road
M27 5WW

You'll get a unique identity card to keep in your purse or wallet. In an emergency, we will know who you are and who to contact to provide emergency care for the person you look after.

Adult social care is now provided by Northern Care Alliance

Downloadable documents

If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.

Rate this page