Safeguarding adults

Report abuse or neglect by telephone on 0161 206 0604 or complete our form below.

Report a safeguarding concern form

If you have any problems with the online form, please email

In an emergency call the police or ambulance 999.

Are you being abused?

  • deliberately misunderstood, shouted at - psychological abuse
  • hit, pinched, handled roughly - physical abuse
  • touched where you do not want to be touched - sexual abuse
  • ignored, left in soiled or wet clothing - neglect

Are you having

  • your money stolen, your pension cashed and bills not paid? - financial abuse

Nobody should do any of these things to you. Even people who are supporting or caring for you.

Report it by phoning 0161 206 0604.

Vulnerable to radicalisation

If you have any safeguarding concerns about a person who may be vulnerable to radicalisation or being drawn into terrorism please complete the Prevent form.

Adult social care is now provided by Northern Care Alliance

Downloadable documents

If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.

Rate this page