My accounts

We use different sites and systems to help deliver services to you. Below you can find details and links to those sites and accounts.

Council tax and benefits

Manage your council tax and see your benefits with a Salford customer account.

You can also quickly report problems when logged into your account as there is no need to add your details to the forms.

Login to your customer account or register for a customer account.

Planning and building control applications

The Public Register allows you to:

  • View and comment on local authority planning applications
  • See any related appeals
  • Search for details of individual properties including property history details
  • Submit building control applications

Login to the Public Register account or register for a Public Register account.

Apply for council job vacancies - Greater Jobs

The city council uses the Greater Jobs site to advertise its vacancies.

Login to your Greater Jobs account.

Housing - Salford Home Search

Look for a property in Salford using Salford Home Search.

Login to your Salford Home Search account or register for a Salford Home Search account.

Residents parking permits

Use the MiPermit service to get your digital resident parking permit.

Login to your MiPermit account or register for a payments account.

Online payments

Sign up for an account for faster, easier checkout and to view your order history.

Login to your payments account or register for a payments account.

Family Portal

You can use the family portal to:

  • Check if you are eligible for 15 hours free childcare for your two year old
  • Apply for school places for children of any age and school nursery places

Login to Family Portal or register for a Family Portal account.

Children, young people and families portal

Your referral and information hub for services to children, young people and families.

  • Child protection referrals
  • Child needing support
  • Book on groups and activities
  • Fostering enquiries
  • Family Group Conference enquiries
  • Better Off referrals

Go to the children's portal.

Adults health and social care portal

Your referral and information hub for services to adults.

  • Request support
  • Report a safeguarding concern

Go to the adults portal.

Landlord portal

The landlord portal allows social landlords, private landlords or the agents of private landlords, who receive housing benefit payments for their tenants, to check payments and review cases.

Login to the landlord portal or request access to the landlord portal.

Crowdfund for a community project

Crowdfund Salford supports ideas that create a brighter future for Salford.

Login to your Crowdfunder account or register for a Crowdfunder account.

Salford Community Leisure

Rate this page