Professional careers information, advice and guidance and coaching support is available to:
- Young people aged 16 to 18 who are not in Education Employment or Training or are concerned about becoming unemployed.
- Year 11 young people who are at risk of becoming unemployed, or who are worried about their future plans.
- Care Leavers aged 16 to 25
- Young Offenders
- 16 to 25 year olds with an Education Health Care Plan
How to get in touch
Connexions Career Connect contact number: 0161 393 4500
Please note when you phone this number you will be diverted to a member of staff using a mobile phone and they will phone you back using their mobile. Calls will be answered from Monday to Friday between 9am and 4.30pm.
Or email the following addresses:
They can help you with:
- Job search
- Interview preparation
- Confidence building
- Labour market information
- Referrals and placing into employment, education or training opportunities
- Support to overcome barriers to finding education, employment or training
- Support to look at future plans and making decisions about your future