Salford City Council proposes to make an order under the Road Traffic Regulations Act 1984.
The effect of the proposed order will be to introduce the following provisions:
No waiting at any time on:
- East side, from its junction with Leigh Road south west for a distance of 120m
- West side
- From a point 61m south west of the south extended kerbline of Juniper Gardens in a south west direction for 33m
- West side, from its junction with the north kerbline of Juniper Gardens in a north east direction for 5m
- West side from its junction with the south kerbline of Juniper Gardens in a south west direction for a distance of 5m
- Both sides from the west kerbline of Boothshall Way in a west direction for 6m.
No waiting Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm on:
- East side, between a point 120m south west from the south extended kerbline of Leigh Road for 52m south west.
If you wish to object to the proposed order you should send the grounds of your objection in writing to Fiona Ledden, City Solicitor: PO Box 532, Town Hall, Manchester, M60 2LA or email email@example.com by the 16 July 2020 quoting ref L/STG/OUT1093/811.
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.