City of Salford (Camp Street, Lord Street and Broughton Lane, Salford) (Prohibition of Waiting) Order 2018 under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
The effect of the proposed order will be to introduce No Waiting at Any Time on:
- South side from a point 10m south west from the south westerly kerbline of Lord Street to a point 10m north east from the north easterly kerbline of Lord Street.
- Both sides from the southerly kerbline of Camp Street for a distance of 10m in a south easterly direction.
- East side from the southerly kerbline of Broughton Lane in a southerly direction for a distance of 25.5m.
- West side from the southerly kerbline of Broughton Lane in a southerly direction for a distance of 20.5m.
- West side from the southerly kerbline of car park access in a southerly direction for a distance of 8m.
- South side from a point 10m west from a west extended kerbline of Lord Street to a point 10m east from the easterly extended kerbline of Lord Street.
A copy of the proposed order, a plan of the area and statement of the council's reasons for proposing to make the order may be examined at Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, M27 5DA, from 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
If you wish to object to the proposed order you should send the grounds of your objection in writing by 1 March 2018 (quoting ref: GS/OUT1093/576) to:
PO Box 532
Alternatively, email email@example.com.
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.