Salford City Council proposes to make the following order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
The title and effect of the order will be as follows:
Proposed no waiting at any time on:
- South side, from 5m west of Alfred Street, easterly for 16m
- West side, from Cecil Street, southerly for 10m
- East side from Cecil Street, southerly for 38.3m
- West side, from 42.1m south of Cecil Street, southerly for 52.4m
- West side, from 5m south of Old Vicarage Gardens, northerly for 14.5m
Old Vicarage Gardens
- Both sides from Church Road, westerly for 10m
- North side from Newearth Road for 37.3m, easterly
- South side, from Newearth Road for 26m, easterly
- North side, from Newearth Road for 10m, north westerly
- South side, from Newearth Road for 51m, north westerly
- North west side, from 10m south west of Hurstfield Road for 26m, north easterly;
- South east side, from 10m south west of Shawbrook Avenue for 37m north easterly.
A copy of the proposed order together with the plan and a statement of the council's reasons for proposing to make the order may be examined at Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, M27 5DA, between 8.30am and 4.30pm from Monday to Friday.
If you wish to object to the proposed order you should send the grounds of your objection in writing by 28 October 2019 (quoting ref PSH/OUT1093/761).
PO Box 532
Alternatively email email@example.com
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.