Salford City Council proposes to make the following orders under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
The titles and effect of the proposed Orders will be as follows;
No waiting at any time on:
- Both sides from south east extended kerbline of Clifton House Road for 10m in south east direction.
Clifton House Road
- Both sides from a point 17.5m south west from the projected south west kerbline of Clifton View in a north east, northerly, and north west direction to a point 10m north of north west projected kerbline of Doe Brow.
- Both sides from northern extended kerbline of Manchester Road for 15m in a north direction.
- Both sides from north east extended kerbline of Clifton House Road to a point 10m north of north west projected kerbline of Clifton Country Car Park in a north east and north direction.
- North side from a point 15m eastern extended kerbline of Clifton House Road to a point 15m west extended kerbline of Clifton House Road in a west direction.
Clifton Country Car Park
- South east side from north east extended kerbline of Doe Brow for 73m in a north east then south east direction.
- Disabled Persons Vehicle Parking Places on the north west side of Clifton Country Car Park, which is bounded by Clifton House Rd and Clifton Country Park marked as disabled bays
Existing orders are to be amended and consolidated to be consistent with the above proposals.
Copies of the proposed orders together with the plans and a statement of the council's reasons for proposing to make the Orders may be examined at Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, M27 5DA, between 8.30am and 4.30pm Mondays to Fridays (due to the COVID-19 restrictions please ensure that the Civic Centre is open before attending).
Copies of the documentation may be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Fiona Ledden, City Solicitor PO Box 532,Town Hall, Manchester, M60 2LA (Ref: L/AF/OUT1093/823).
Objections to the proposal must be sent in writing to email@example.com or c/o Fiona Ledden, City Solicitor PO Box 532, Town Hall, Manchester, M60 2LA, stating the grounds on which they are made, no later than 5 July 2020 (quoting ref: L/AF/OUT1093/823)
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.