Salford City Council proposes to make an order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
The effect of the proposed order will be to introduce the following provisions.
Proposed no waiting at any time on:
- Both sides From S of the S western extended kerbline of its junction with Roston Rd for a distance of 5m in a S westerly direction.
- South west side from a point 5m east of the south eastern extended kerbline of its junction with Roston Court to a point 5m west of the north western extended kerbline of Roston Court in a north westerly direction.
- Both sides from the west of the north western extended kerbline of its junction with Leicester Road for a distance of 15m in a north westerly direction.
Coke Street West
- Both sides from the east of the south eastern extended kerbline of its junction with Leicester Road for a distance of 15m in a south easterly direction.
- Both sides from a point 15m south of the south western extended kerbline of its junction with Coke Street West/ Roston Road to a point 15m north of the north eastern extended kerbline of its junction with Coke Street West/Roston Road in a north easterly direction.
A copy of the proposed order together with the plan and a statement of the council's reasons for proposing to make the order may be examined at Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, M27 5DA, between 8.30am and 4.30pm from Monday to Friday.
If you wish to object to the proposed order you should send the grounds of your objection in writing by 17 October 2019 (quoting ref GS/OUT1093/765).
PO Box 532
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.