Salford City Council proposes to make the following orders under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The title and effects of the orders is as follows:
City of Salford (Sedgefield Close and Edgehill Close, Salford) (Prohibition of Waiting) Order 2022
Proposed No Waiting At Any Time on:
- North and south east side, from its junction with Edgehill Close for a distance of 80 metres in a south westerly direction.
- North west side, from its junction with Edgehill Close for a distance of 74 metres in a south westerly direction.
- Both sides, from a point 37 metres from the south westerly projected kerbline of Edgehill Close, for a distance of 12 metres in a north easterly direction
- North side, from its junction with Sedgefield Close for a distance of 20 metres in a north westerly direction.
- South side, from its junction with Sedgefield Close for a distance of 14 metres in a north westerly direction.
No Stopping on School Entrance Markings Monday to Friday, 8am and 5pm on:
- Both sides, from a point 74 metres from its junction with Edgehill Close for a distance of 15 metres in a southerly direction including cul-de-sac end.
The proposed documents may be examined at Swinton Gateway, 100 Chorley Road, Swinton, M27 6BP, Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. Alternatively, copies of the documentation may be requested via the email firstname.lastname@example.org or the postal addresses below. If you wish to object to the proposed orders you should send the grounds of your objection in writing to Fiona Ledden, City Solicitor: PO Box 532, Town Hall, Manchester, M60 2LA, or email@example.com by 18 August 2022 quoting reference GS/OUT1093/986
John Searle, Strategic Director Place, Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, Salford M27 5DA
Dated: 28 July 2022
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.