Salford City Council proposes to make the City of Salford (West Craven Street Area) (Prohibition of Waiting) Order 2023 under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The effect of the proposed order will be to introduce the following provision:
No waiting at any time:
- North east side, from West Craven Street for its entire length.
- South west side, from the north west of Groves Avenue, for 10m in a north west direction.
- South west side, from the south east of West Craven Street for 10m in a south east direction.
- North west side, from 10m north east from the north east of Greenwood Terrace, to 10m south west from the south west of Greenwood Terrace.
- South east side, from the north east projected kerbline of Greenwood Terrace for 9m in north east direction.
- North west side, from the north east of Greenwood Terrace to 6 metres north east from north east of Hulton Square.
- Both sides, from its junction with Cooke Place, for 8m in north west direction.
West Craven Street
- North west side, from the south west of Phoebe Street to 10m south west from south west of Markendale Place.
- South east side, from the south west of Phoebe Street, for 10m in a south west direction.
- South east side, from 10m north east from north east of Greenwood Terrace, to 10m south west from south west of Greenwood Terrace.
- Both sides, from West Craven Street for 9m north west direction.
A copy of the proposed order together with the plans and a statement of the council's reasons for proposing to make the order may be examined at Swinton Gateway, 100 Chorley Road, Swinton, M27 6BP, Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
Alternatively write into the address below or email the council for a copy of the documents placed on deposit. Objections to the proposal must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or c/o Fiona Ledden, City Solicitor PO Box 532, Town Hall, Manchester, M60 2LA, stating the grounds on which they are made, no later than 25 April 2023 (quoting reference L/AMSH/OUT1093/1084)
Dated: 30 March 2023.
John Searle Strategic Director Place. Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, Salford, M27 5DA.
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
This page was last updated on 30 March 2023